Monday, July 16, 2012

Wolfie Shadowness

My name is Stine Lise, also known as Wolfie Shadowness. I'm born the 5th of October 1995 and live in Norway. I live here with my mom, dad and my dog Mara.
So now you know some basic facts about me, but this is not what i'm going to blog about, is it? NO.
I am a geek/freak and are mostly going to blog about that, i am also a cosplayer and a singer.
So okay, i'm going to blog about nerdy stuff and my nerdy perdy life~ 

So now you know a little bit about me before i start this blog for full. I'm not sure when i'm going to blog, but i will probably try as often as i can. Maybe each day, or every second day or once a week. I dont know yet!
But i hope you will like my blog, and i will love you forever if you comment my blog because that helps me want to keep blogging, you know ~

Love Wolfie (◕‿◕✿)

No comments:

Post a Comment